- Medical industry dollars are plentiful…they will WANT to advertise around our show as well as financial planners, estate planners, etc.
- Cary Hall’s programs ARE appointment radio..of IMMENSE interest to individuals, families and BUSINESSES…many of our shows are LIVE and all offer REAL value to your/our listeners…healthcare remains one of the top 3 concerns of Americans today!
- Cary Hall, America’s Healthcare Advocate, KNOWS healthcare issues and he KNOWS what Americans are saying about those issues.
- Our sponsorship offerings INCLUDE the purchase of rotators on your station
- We will visit with your sales staff and create avenues of ad sales success
- We will HELP you attract advertisers, and gladly aid you in your sales process if needed.
- We broadcast via satellite, ISDN or IP technology
- Our marketing strategies are unique to the radio industry..our target demo ranges from 32-70+ years.
Here’s What Our Affiliates Are Saying About Us!
“I’ve been fortunate to work with Cary Hall and America’s Healthcare Advocate since the show’s inception. Cary is very professional as a host and media partner. By leveraging his relationships, I’ve had the opportunity to work with several advertisers that I wouldn’t have been able to meet, especially in the health and medical industry, because of my connection with Cary and his program.” Ray Martin, Senior Account Executive, Entercom Communications Corporation
“We are excited to bring this broadcast [America’s Healthcare Advocate] to the people of southern Missouri and northern Arkansas; informing our listeners about healthcare issues and giving them a new source of information they have not had before.” Tom Ladd, General Manager, Diamond Media, LLC
Since partnering with Cary Hall and the HIA Network, the station group has electrified our weekend lineup with the addition of the America’s Healthcare Advocate Show. The show has brought the significant MEDICAL category to our billing. With this unique opportunity, we have partnered with individual businesses such as EagleMed, a privately owned and operated critical care transport service that has bases in Hays, Chanute, Dodge City, Garden City, Goodland, Pittsburg and Wichita, Kansas; Ardmore, Hugo, Oklahoma City, Stillwater, and Tahlequah Oklahoma; and Joplin, Missouri. His show directly connects our clients to individuals and corporations that use EagleMed as well as our other clients. Cary’s willingness to come into market and meet with clients has been crucial to our sales success. We look forward to many successful years with HIA, Cary and the America’s Healthcare Advocate Show. Sean Haley, Sales Manager, Steckline Communications, Inc
Affiliate inquiries for any and all HIA Radio Network shows should be directed to:
Todd Knupp, HIA Radio Marketing Manager